Friday 17 February 2017

MY OFFICE BECAME A CHILDCARE CENTRE

Since yesterday, the office I am currently in became a childcare centre..Gosh! It is not the babies irritated me the most..it is those people who are 'ooooohh gagaaaaaa..so cute'...seriously as if they never seen a baby before..C'mmon, people..all babies are cute..including those baby monkees at the zoo..Give me break, can???

My other friends from other firm commented,"Why the mother did not apply for leave instead if the babysitter is not available??? Mothers have extra leave to care for the young child, you know"...I could only sighed and more sighed..what more can I do..right???

I ran away from my parents' house which is like a childcare centre to be at work but it goes back to square one..I am annoyed today..People, stay away from me!!!!