Monday 20 February 2017

AGAIN,...I RESIGNED! HMMMMMM...

Today, I emailed my 1-week's notice of resignation..Indeed I have made up my mind regarding this matter after thinking about it last weekends..discussing with him too..which he commented,"If it is what making you happy, I support your decision.."..I love him alot for understanding..Really appreciate the way he understand my feelings..which other men for sure, will be screaming at me for quitting my job again..ahakz..

My last day will be on 28 February 2017..Six more working days to go..so, I need to focus on the pending paperworks before I can make my exit out of the firm..I dislike owing any work to the firm I am leaving behind..Indeed I will miss working at Raffles Place..but what can I do more..I need to move on..maybe better things waiting for me..

So, I am silent again at workplace..I just talk whenever necessary..I no longer wanna chat away with other staff unless it is about work..Nothing matters the most than clearing all my backlogs..I wish to leave in peace..But haiiiiiizzzzz...Not all staff understand that..especially the guy sitting next to me..thinking he has made mistakes turning me into deep silence..which nothing as sort.. I just wanna finish whatever work I have and just leave..I do not bear grudges..no matter if it hurts me deeply..which in this case, no such thing..bcoz to me, this firm is a nice working place..but maybe people here are not to my expectations or I am NOT to their expectations..especially when majority of the staff here are Malay-Muslims..which indeed suffocated me each time I remember the situation..ahakz..I am NOT anti-Malay-Muslim..I just not so used to have too many Malay-Muslims around me..*Ngada-ngada kan aku nie??? Hehehehehe*..Still, I do not wish to create any fuss or any mess with anyone in the workplace..especially when it is going to be FORMER workplace on 1 March 2017..

Anyway, I just enjoy bits of moment in this firm..It was just an interesting experience working here..Now I understand that medical professionals also get into legal trouble..whoahahahaha..Also, now I know what to do if any medical issues arise in my life..especially after a surgery or long term treatment..also, after cosmetic treatments..