Wednesday 15 February 2017

MY MEN...I FOUND THEM..

So, he asked me,
"What kind of man do you preferred??".

My replied,
"A man who DOES NOT use the 'power of veto'..who is NOT a DICTATOR..".

He was like,
"Huh?? I don't get you..".

I replied,
"I am interested in a man who knows when to step back and let his woman leads..a man who does not treat his woman like sex slave and domestic servant..a man who is loyal..a man who knows how to treat his woman like A HUMAN BEING..a man who knows when to SHUT UP..a man who knows how to STOP being possessive..a man who knows how to trust and love unconditionally..

Frankly speaking, I am not interested in a man who are always talking about himself..always him, him, him..Truly at this age, I need a man to be my best friend, lover and boyfriend..NOT a husband who only knows how to dominate and dictate my life..Telling me this cannot do, that cannot do..I am at the age where marriage does not mean anything great to me anymore..".

He commented,
"Where to get such man..who does not need marriage???"..

My replied,
"I found such men..One in Singapore..One in USA..One in France..They love me..and they are ok when I told them NO MARRIAGE.."...

He said,
"Wow! Lucky men..Don't you think it is a waste of time loving a man who will never marry you??"..

My response,
"Correction..Not a man who will never marry me..It is me who never marry any men..That's the trend..I am happy to have those men loving me..no string attached..Do you want to be one of the men in my love collection?? I can get you listed..as the latest lover in my life.."..

His response,
"Sounds interesting..but sadly, I am married..haiiiizzzz.."..

My comment,
"Pity then.."..