Monday 6 February 2017

HELLO, MONDAY..

So, it was Monday again..After the series of bashing here and there in my life at work as well as at home, I woke up this morning..I am alive..whoahahahaha..so, I was back to work again..YES! I felt like quitting but again, I need the money to stay alive..and stay away from the thoughts of committing suicide whenever I have no money..YES! Some people committing suicide bcoz of not married..no partner to love..not pretty..not skinny..I only thinking of committing suicide bcoz I have no money..Money is very important to me in life..bcoz I love to eat, travel and shop..So, I cannot live without money..I need money..

After work while waiting for my bus to go and meet my "cousin", I looked up at the sky and again, I asked GOD to send me some money..NOT alot..just Singapore Dollars $50,000..yeah..S$50K..If not, a miserable S$10,000 will do too..

What I am going to do with such money???

If I get S$50K, I would give my "cousin" S$10K..I told her but she said it is too much..OK..ok..S$5,000..I owe her a SALVATORE FERRAGAMO's purse/wallet..since last 2 years but still, I am not in Florence, Italy to buy it at the warehouse sale..I do feel bad now and then that I still failed to make her wish to own a SALVATORE FERRAGAMO...so, that S$5K will be hers..Then, the balance S$45K...hmmmm..I want to go backpacking around Asia..I just want to meet new people..learn new cultures & traditions..

Lastly, maybe just S$10K for my short course in makeup artistry..in Singapore as well as at overseas..I also want to learn baking pastry at London - that basic course around S$1,000..hmmm..beautiful baker I will be..ahakz..

Still until this entry was written, GOD has not send the money I asked..saaaaaaaaad!!!! I hope so much GOD will consider my request..I need the money URGENTLY!!!