Tuesday 24 January 2017

ANOTHER ROUND..OF..CONVINCING ME..

Today..before the day ends at work..Ms M called me in..regarding the same thingy..their intention to transfer me out to another department - IP..But as what I have told my two bosses at previous meeting..I am repeating myself again today..I am not interested in learning IP..AGAIN..Yes! At last I admitted that I have worked in IP department before..I had nightmare throughout my employment in that department..Yes! At first I was eager to learn what making my MJ famous of..but at the end of that employment, I realised that I am NOT my MJ..I am sorry, my dear..I am NOT YOU!!! Eventhough that firm paid me ALOT..best part - alot of Caucasian white men around me at the office, I still quit due to me having nightmares..almost every night! I am NOT the tough cookie of IP..whoahahahaha..

Again, I was hinted - this time by Ms M that my employment might not be confirmed either at the end of my probation period or at the soonest..maybe after the Chinese Lunar New Year..or after the staff on maternity returned to work..I assured Ms M that I will be ok..if the firm has to let me go..eventhough I cannot deny that the economy in Asia especially Singapore is not that GREATEST..but still, I know that I will find something to do as a job if I have to leave this current firm..Like my Arab "cuzzin" always said to my face,"You can always get a new job..as long as..working is what you want to do in life..The problem is that you always want to take a looooooooong break from employment..but HEY! You survived such situation..No surprise to me bcoz I always know you will survived..but to some people out there, indeed your survival surprised them.."...

So on the way home - I told my Arab "cuzzin" about my meeting with Ms M..What my Arab "cuzzin" comments??? She commented,"I believe you have made the right decision this time bcoz you aint say "CAN DO" then the next thing I know - you quit the job..like that IP job..Gosh! You let go of your big paycheck and white boss whom you claimed to be a hottie..That's CRAZY! Worst, you accept that IP job bcoz of MJ..wanna prove him wrong..WHAT WERE YOU THINKING ah girl??? CRAZY! Don't worry now..You will always find something to do as a job.."...

Indeed, next I aimed to join security industry..WHY??? I just need something new from LAW..hmmmm..I better save up for that 7-days security course..whoahahahaha..I LOVE MYSELF..I am proud to make my stand AGAIN, today..

Case closed..
Court adjourned..