Tuesday 29 November 2016

WHERE CAN I LIVE???

Browsed the website of Singapore's Housing Development Board ("HDB") under rental. As I always being played out by HDB when I applied for flats under Build To Order ("BTO") and Single Scheme, I thought I wanted to simply try renting a flat..Unfortunately, there is only Joint-Single Scheme in the rental department - I see..Haiiiizzz..I can only sighed..This the fate of life being the unmarried one in Singapore..No place to live in..*Walking away..from the troubles in my life..*...Hehehehehehe

WHY I NEED TO SURVEY AND SEARCH FOR A PLACE TO LIVE IN??

I am preparing myself for the WORSE that can happens in my life in Singapore someday after the death of my parents..especially if my mom "leaves" me first..I still have a father but I always have the instinct that my father intend to remarry after the demisal of my mom..I don't know why..but since young I have this kind of feeling..I know it is BAD to have such negativity towards my father..but I keep telling myself that it is the FACT..My daddy going to remarry once my mom is gone..Stop denying the FACT..Angry?? Disappointed?? Neeeaaaayyy..I always understand why others including my father who need marriage in their lives..COMPULSORY to have..to them personally and NOT ME!

I hope that when the time comes for me to GET OUT of my parents' flat, I will have my own place to go to - easily..may it be only rented room or purchased flat..I have no intention to interfere in others' lives..or privacy..especially after many including my siblings find my UNCHANGED marital status as a HUGE BURDEN..Yes! By having my own place to live in, I can lead my own life in solitude..ahakz..I just need to be happy as a FOREVER UNMARRIED one..I have NO REGRET..I am happy since the day I decided that Paul Crispin is the last man in Singapore whom I ever fall in love with..NOT bcoz Paul Crispin is a greatest boyfriend or lover..but bcoz I am sick and tired to accomodate a male figure in my life who NEVER stays forever..Eversince, I am less stressed in life bcoz I have NO ONE making hell out of my life..NO MAN; NO SUDDEN DEATH..That's my phrase..hahahahahahahha..Kids, don't follow me, ok?!!!!!

*Mode DREAMING on*
Someday I know that I will live in a place somewhere in this world..by the blue sea..with my closest friends by my sides and my pets - cats, horses.....hmmmm...sound like a ranch...Howdy Cowgirl..A ranch by the sea..interesting indeed!

#JustACrazyDream