Wednesday 30 November 2016

LAST DAY OF NOVEMBER 2016

It is the last day of November 2016...Saaaaaaaaaad..November is my favourite month of the year..bcoz I am a November baby...hehehehehe..Anyway, less than one month before Christmas..Yiiipppeeee..

Today too, I need to search for a Christmas card for William aka Bill..hope can sent to US tomorrow on by Saturday..I just love Christmas season..All chocolates on sale..Many things on sale too..Missing those snow falling on my head..like in Zurich..haiiiizzz..Singapore has no snow..even the rain just come occasionally in November so far..not so cold November..The only place which is as cold as at those snowy mountain is my workplace..but only 19 Degree..ceeeeeeyyyy..not even minus 1 Degree..Whoahahahahaha..

Bye Bye, November..See you again in 2017..I hope I am still alive by then..hehehehehe..Cya.