Monday 28 November 2016

DRAMA : "CINTA SI WEDDING PLANNER"..

Last episode of the Malay drama "Cinta Si Wedding Planner"..I watched it for more than twice..Yes! Crazy I must say..First time I watched it, I was caught saying,"What a drama..sloooooowww..huh"..Second time I watched it, I was caught saying,"Just endure it.."..No regret - I just love it..Third time I watched it, I just falling in love with the soundtrack..

Seeing Adiputra on tv reminded me of a colleague who is Adiputra's fanatic fan..Eventhough she's married but she never missed the existence of Adiputra each time he came down to Singapore..and each time she went to Kuala Lumpur, I and my other colleagues would teased her,"Did you bumped into Adiputra??'..she always blushed when we teased her like that..Her husband is so sporting to have support her craziness over Adiputra...Jealous..Jealous me..none of my guys supported me crazy over male actors...whoahahaha..most of my guys would commented,"I look better than him.."..indeed jealous..one of them even dragged me out of the cinema while watching "Daylight" movie bcoz I was staring at Slyvester Stallone all the times and ignored him..Whoahahahaha..He was so frustrated with my craziness over Sly..ridiculous..as Sly does not even know I exist in this world even...deeeeeeeeerrrr..

Back to the drama..nice one..can repeat the drama all over again at channel Suria??? Hehehehehehe..Ok..Ok..Don't bash me for being crazy over this drama..

Bye..Bye Fariz Adryan..
Bye..Bye Izara Batrisya..
Bye..Bye Haykal...
ooooppppsss..I actually love the PA Haykal..so sweeeeeeeettt!! *Gatal eh andartu..hehehehe*..