Wednesday 28 December 2016

THREE MORE DAYS BEFORE NEW YEAR 2017..

2016..The worse year for me??? Neeeeeaaaayyyy..but not the sweetest year for me too..so, it has been bitter-sweet kinda year..Let me recall so far what happened thru' out this year..I started with something new..but again I left it as I could not stand the people around me pestering me now and then with the same question.."WHAT TO DO???".."WHAT THE NEXT STEP??".."WHAT IS...???".."THE HISTORY OF..."..blah blah blah..Really frustrated..I prefer asking questions when I am in doubt or when I need to know something which I do not know..Not having people clinging on me asking me what to be done..what this..what that..repetitiously..Once or twice is OK but almost daily basis really made me FED-UP! Huh!..

Then, there was a trip to KL..Before that I have to negotiate with the CSO of SQ just bcoz of my KrisFlyer card..I have planned to redeem it when I booked for my flight to London later this year..but I was told that I cannot do so..as it expires in March or April 2016..I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! So, what I did - booked one-way flight to KL in February 2016 - during the Chinese New Year..Very funny, right?? Ridiculous, right?? That's me..My flight was switched to Silkair when I check-in on the date I departed for KL..Haaaaaaaaaaaaaah????? Haiiiiizzzzzz..Well, it was on a 45 minutes' flight..So, I kept quiet..Luckily on my way back, I booked Premier Class of Air Asia flight..Yes! Another funny thing I did..

While in KL, I move around in Hop-On/Hop-Off bus..why? I a bit lazy to search for the places..Whoahahahaha..Yes! The ticketing person was curious and asked me where I was from..knowing that I am from Singapore, his response was,"Oh I see..That's why you are taking this service.."..Well, my craziness came from my previous trip to Sydney where I took Hop-On/Hop-Off bus to visit all those interesting places..hehehehe..Should have done the same in England and Europe..Ceeeeyyyyy...

Then, there I was like 'jakun' aka 'country pumpkin' at the magnificient KLCC Suria..did I get it right?? Hehehehe..I was not aware that the Petronas Twin Tower was next door..Helloooooo, Sha..Where have you been??? Europe?? Hehehehehe..So I asked the security for direction and how blushing I was to found the location of the Petronas Twin Tower..Whoahahahhaha..So funny lah me..

The sad part..was I sad??? Maybe??? I was not working..Seriously, I have applied many jobs but none called for interview..not until the second half of year 2016..Indeed, I was born in SG - not in Indonesia..Not in UK..Not in the States..in SG but I have no job..Hmmmmm..indeed maybe my labour was not cheap at all so, no one wants me..Still, I continued searching for job..Did asked several associations for assistance but what they can give - only 3 months' financial support in form of food voucher..HUH??? Nevermind..When I told my parents, they were not happy that I was seeking financial assistance due to my unemployment. My mom kept telling me not to do so..I should let those needy people to do so..So, my parents supported me during my unemployment..I meant they feed me with foods; NOT pocket-money..Also, once in a blue moon, my ex-Harlem brought me out for dinner..my closest friends, Bill continues emailing me asking how I was doing whereas Lynn text me at least thrice weekly..Just to keep in touch..Another closest friend, Ree Nee brought me to Universal Studio Singapore..I was so  touched to have some closest friends who still need me eventhough I have no money and no job at that time..

Late October 2016, I found this current job..which is still UNDER consideration whether the employment lasts or shortened..only knows after the staff on maternity leave comes back to work..So far, I have fully settled my credit card's bills..my iPad's bills and now I am looking forward to settle the one and only outstanding bill I have - my former handphone's bill..I hope to get it fully settled by end of January 2017..As the said staff will be back by February 2017..Whether I will lose a job or not, no longer matter to me once I have settled all debts..Not that I am not serious about my current job but bcoz I do not wanna brood too much on something which is beyond my control..If I lose it, I will find another..as I have set my mind that I need a CLOSURE for my past breakup with Paul Crispin..I will do the CLOSURE in London, England..Once I have a permanent job, I will start saving for my trip to London, England..I desperately need a CLOSURE..I need to start my life all over again..

My hope for year 2017 - as for now - May year 2017 be better than 2016..More peaceful..More calm..More happiness..More prosperous..Ameeeeen..

Signing off,
Senorita Spinster aka Ms Shasha De William