Tuesday 27 December 2016

BACK TO WORK..HEHEHE..

Back to work after Boxing's Day..
Still a bit sleepy but I managed to wake up in the morning just to go to work..
Until when I work???
I don't know..until when I have to work..But as long as I still have a job - I might as well enjoy the moment of working eventhough how I wish I do not need to go to work but money keep coming into my bank account..whoahahahaha..I wished! Dream on, Sha..
Nowadays whether I love it or not, I will try my best to wake up to go to work as I need to settle my last debt in hand..Indeed I need money for that..once settled, I can live in peace..I really hope this current job I have last forever..or at least until end of January 2017 as I will make the last full and final payment to M1 by then..after that, all up to God and people in the office to decide whether I stay or leave..especially when the staff on the maternity leave will be returning in February 2017..
If I ever lose this current job, I would like to change career industry..No more legal secretarial for me..I want to do something new..Maybe back to teaching or do security or make-up artistry..Shall see what's my budget will be..I am ready for the career switch..Not that I am angry or frustrated working in law firms but I just need to change the working environment if it is possible..
So, lets wait when February 2017 comes and says "Hi"..in the meantime, enjoy the stay in this current law firm..hehehehehehehe...

Tuesday..Not singing the blues as this is a very short working week..Left with only Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday..Friday, the firm will be closed..Then, it is New Year's Eve...New Year..Can't wait to spent it with my ex-Harlem..hooorrraaaaay..