Thursday 29 December 2016

LAST WORKING DAY IN YEAR 2016

Yes! The firm will be closed tomorrow, 30th December 2016..the last Friday in year 2016..So, I am not working tomorrow..but I have an appointment with my mini Boss..who loves the double decker bus..indeed going for that ride..and also, going for window-shopping..maybe lunch outside if the weather is clear..

Also tomorrow, going to meet my ex-Harlem for early New Year's dinner..whoahahahaha..rarely I spend time with him..but this year, just doing it out of boredom..when again can spend time with him..Any given opportunities I should grab for it may not repeated ever again..that's my life..something great is not repetition..something bad always repeat..HUH!

Eve of New Year, either I clean up my room..or..I go out with my ex-Harlem again for the New Year's Countdown..hehehehe..surely many people at such occasion..My dream - someday I will do the countdown at overseas..ya..ya..papaya..feeling rich indeed..But yupz! I wish and dream that someday I can celebrate eve of New Year and New Year at overseas..Ameeeen..