Tuesday 6 December 2016

THE KOREAN IN ME...LIKE REAL!

Last Sunday - the Korean drama "49 days" which I have been watching every Saturday and Sunday at 3pm ENDED..huhuhuhuhuh..Saaaaaaaaaaaaad..Very nice ending..At last the mystery solved..why that main female role went into the second female role's body..They are SISTER..huhuhuhuhuhu..

I don't speak Korean..except the word "Kamsamnida" aka Thank You in Korean..This drama was dubbed into Mandarin..I can understand a bit of Mandarin but I hardly can speak it..each time a person speaks Mandarin to me, I would reply in English..Hehehehehe..Back to this Korean drama..

It was such an open-eyed kind of drama..about love..family..friendship..trust..betrayal..repentment (is there such word in the first place??? Hmmmm..)..lost..found..all into one..A bit similar with Malay drama but the crazy me look forward always to Korean drama bcoz of those beauties and handsome artiste..Yupz! I am crazy..what can I do when I love to see at God's Greatest Creations..besides myself..hehehehehehe..I am one of God's Greatest Creation, ok?!!!!..

What's surprised me in this drama..main bad boy's birthday is the same as mine - 8 November..that's what in the dubbed drama stated..8 November..Yo!!!Yo!!!Yo!!! Cool, man..I was shocked at first but I was proud of it..8 November or 811 indeed a great digit..Once one of my directors in MNC where I used to work commented,"811 means luck in Hokkien"..hehehehehe..Hmmmm..I used to believe that I was lucky despite not all people around me love me..huhuhuhuhu..still, I felt lucky always..That's in the past..After Paul Crispin left - I assumed he took away all my lucky charms..JUST KIDDING! Chill, Crispin, chill..hehehehehehe..Yupz! After Paul Crispin left, I no longer feel as lucky as in the past..eventhough my cousin-of-the-same-clan commented,"You are lucky laaaaaaaaaaaah.."..Whoahahahahaha..

What's next in my drama list to watch???
Any suggestions, angels???


*Korea..Seoul..Kimchi..Kamsamnida..*