Wednesday 7 December 2016

FIRM's ANNUAL LUNCH 2016


I just worked in this law firm more than a month..Today was their annual lunch..so, all staff worked until 11.15am before walking their way to Scotts Road..by MRT..heading towards the Grand Hyatt.


For its restaurant - Straits Kitchen which serves Asia Cuisines..from Indian to Chinese to Nonya to other Asian cuisines.


Here are my 1st choice of foods - Indian Cuisine..Did mentioned my craving for Naan bread to my mom last week..The last time I had great Naan bread treats was at Siglap Road..With my old colleague and her British hubby..who lived around that area..


This is more to mixed dishes which I found around the buffet area..so, I just grabbed it..


This Laksa was taken by one of the staff at the same table as me..who found the gravy too spicy and she could not eat it as she has gastric..so there I was - as usual, the food-saver..had this spicy laksa..It would taste much better if there is cockles..yum..yum..yum..Now, I am missing Bugis's Laksa..The last time I had it, I was dining with my beloved ex-Harlem.. 


This is Malay cuisine..is it??? Nice satay..the gravy was not bad too..but the rice cakes were a bit dry..I felt it was as if those instant rice cake - in mini plastic bags which we can bring along during travelling to Europe during winter..hehehehehe..I might be wrong about my feeling for the rice cake..so, don't sue me for comment as such in my blog, ok??!!! I am just sharing my opinions about the rice cake..ahakz..


Lastly, the Nonya Kuih..Take note, guys..These are my most favourite..hehehehehe..

I did have some ice-cream..2 scopes of coconut, 1 scope of durian and Horlick flavoured..but I got carried away and forgotten to snap it..Also, had red apple juice..some passion fruits..Fish Spicy Otah..I just missed having those Popiah, Prawn Noodles and some other foods which I do not remember the names..whoahahahahhaaa..

Hopefully, someday I can be in Straits Kitchen again..of coz, this time around with my beloved friends..well, my parents do not like eating in this kind of places so,..bring the friends instead..No need be so sad not having great parents who love eating out with me..hehehehehehe..

After the lunch, all staff were ushered to Level 2 for the activities..Salon 5 & 6..for the photo booth..I did not take any pictures..Not in the mood to be pictured..Lame excuse, right?? Hehehehehe..The activities were ok..but awkward to me bcoz I am so used to have OFFICIAL lunch but just eat and either return to the firm thereafter or go home - where I would just watch a movie with some friends or window-shopping with them..

Anyway, I left early bcoz I have other appointment after the annual lunch..I went to meet my old schoolmate for KFC "Hot"Meal..At last, I have it..after craving for it for some times..whoahahahahaha..me and my simple food cravings..