Thursday 29 December 2016

PROCESS SERVER

I think something must change in the e-filing system..make it having wider option when comes to process server when e-filing court document i.e. Summons..WHY??? Bcoz sometimes - especially during the end of the year, the demand for process server is high..Like REAL, Sha..One specific process server unable to handle the demands..haiiiiizzz..

WHAT SHOULD CHANGE???

(1) During e-filing via authorised filing system, the section where the name of process server to be included - it should either be left BLANK or have a drop-down menu where more than one process servers can attempt to serve Summons.

** I did once tried to leave the said section BLANK but I was prompted that I cannot proceed to the next page (where I need to upload the CHARGES etc.) until I fill up all section on the first page. So, I just saved as a draft.**

(2) With the (1) implemented, the column (at the back of the Summons where the process server needs to endorsed upon successful attempt to serve Summons) will have wider options on who will attempt to serve the Summons and make it easier for the Office Manager to delegate assignment within the team of process servers.

This is just my tiny mini issue on process server..Seriously, I did feel bad for one of the process servers I am working with..who was unwell today..but has no other choice..has to attempt to serve a Summons bcoz it was e-filed to his name..Soooooryyyyy, bro..