Friday 30 December 2016

FRIDAY..THE FIRM WAS CLOSED!

Friday..Two days before New Year 2017..The firm closed..So, I spend the day outside..with my lil boss, Ah Ben..my 4 year old nephew..who currently crazy over double-decker bus..whoahahahaha..He would love those red London buses..those double-decker buses..

So, where did we go???

We went to the Suntec City Shopping Mall..one of the GIANT shopping mall in SG..Indeed before that, we have to wait for awhile for the double-decker bus..Upon reaching the Suntec City Shopping Mall, we had our bites on Krispy Kreme's mini doughnuts..Heaaaaaaven..hehehehehe..eat one - NOT ENOUGH..Luckily I bought a dozen..plus Ah Ben's rainbow sprinkled doughnut..ahakz..always requesting for his SIGNATURE doughnut..

Then, we went to Toys R Us..not a great idea..when broke..Almost all those guns and Lego he wants me to buy for him but..neeeeaaaaayyyy..Lego was out of the question as my mom - his granny warned "NO MORE LEGO.."...whoahahahaha..looked at his pity face really made me laughed..which of coz, he was frustrated 1) not getting LEGO..2) I was laughing at him..Then, he showed me a toy gun..more like a machine gun or bazooka..Helloooooooooooo..During my childhood, there was not such toy..Thought of buying that machine gun or bazooka lookalike for myself but my mom commented,"Stop it..Your SUPER SOAKER is still collecting dust on top of your wardrobe..Not enough???"..Haiyaaaaaaaaa..This is the problem living with parents..I cannot buy all those toys for myself..But when Ah Ben wanted it, I coaxed him to believe that it was too big for him..and..surprisingly, he agreed!

Lastly, I just bought him some cartoon figurine..looked like astronaut whatsoever..nowadays' kid..weird looking toys are their favourite..After the Toys R Us, we went to have light lunch at BK..while waiting for my lil sister (Ah Ben's mother) to finish working..it was half day working for her..Pity..Hehehehehe..

After that all the four of us went home..around 2.30pm..Why delay??? I needed the restroom at the very last minute..Indeed, I cannot ride any bus without going to the restroom first..My habit..ahakz..

Late evening, I went out to meet my ex-Harlem..Just spending time with my ex-Harlem before it is NEW YEAR 2017..

Conclusion - FRIDAY was indeed TIRING..but a happy one..just looking at my lil boss - Ah Ben happy walking around Suntec City..and closing the year with my ex-Harlem..One day to go before it is 2017...

Cheeeeeeeerrrrrzzzzzzzzzz