Saturday 3 December 2016

I AM NOT INEM (INDONESIAN MAID)..!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So today I went to the market and as usual, the market was packed with people as it is the weekends..As I was trying to go out of the market - pushing my trolley..BAM! My trolley banged slightly on a person..WHO'S AT FAULT??? The person in front of me, OF COZ..She was an old woman in her 60s..walking sooooooooooooo slow..That I can understand..I tried my best not to hurry her but when she suddenly stopped without signal (she's not a car with rear light..hehehehehehe), what more can I do to stop the trolley from going forward..There were some other people around me..seeing what happened, they de-routed..refusing to follow behind me..ahakz..

The best part - that old woman showed her unhappy facial expression..I simply said "sorry"..fine! Eventhough it was her fault..I just hoping for her to move on..but again she repeated the same action..stopping without signal..CB..I said out aloud "Sorry lah" when she showed her unhappy face..I quickly move passed her when she moved aside a bit..I grumbled,"This is wet market..Not catwalk..People are rushing..You are catwalking..What the hell!"..really frustrated with this kind of people who NEVER claim their own mistakes..repeating the same thing and be unhappy about it..WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM ACTUALLY??? Wanna stroll down memory lane - do it at the beach..not at crowded wet market, for heaven's sake!!

I was still grumbling on my way home..My mom was like trying to calm me down by saying,"Haiyaaa..You cannot blame those people for looking down at you like you owe them your life..treating you as if your are INEM..The way you dressed up say it all.."...Haiiiizzzz...Mother, I cannot be more calm and peaceful when you are condemning my dressing to wet market..Why should I dress up for wet market..????

That's how frustrating I was on Saturday morning with that old woman...Say me unreasonable..inconsiderate..rude..but I believe I am not wrong in this matter and she shouldn't looked down on me or anyone out there who look like foreign domestic helper based..Foreign domestic helpers are also humans, right?? What's the point showing your superior at the wet market..NUTS!