Thursday 1 December 2016

1 DECEMBER 2016 - RAINING!

Hello, December...
Here comes the last month of the year..December..And today, it rains like crazy...just kidding! It was not monsoon rain so, nothing so much of a hassle..but still, it was cooling..really cold inside the bus on the way to work this morning..but still not shivering bcoz of the fats accumulated inside my body..whoahahahahahaaaaa..

25 more days to Christmas..Now I missed watching Ellen's Show - 12 days of Christmas..How I wish we have similar talkshow in Singapore..where lots of gifts given to audience at the talkshow..well, there is no one like Ellen in Singapore..What we have just show where cash donations are given thru' telephone line..that's for the needy people..reaaaaaaaaaally needy..not just anybody..not like in Ellen's Show..where the needy get financial assistance..the audience who came to the show get some great gifts..ie Plasma tv..overseas trip..trip to Disneyland or Super Bowl or concert..Not in Singapore..No one that generous in Singapore..hehehehe..Sometimes I wondered what it is like to be those audience in Ellen's Show..especially during those 12 days to Christmas..hmmmmmmm

Earlier today - morning, my mom was screaming for help..She accidentally passed motion in the living room..Pity her..Worried about her too..but I have to work..What can I do more..I am HELPLESS! My lil nephew watched sadly at his granny..I rushed out of my room..Told her to leave the shit there and just go the toilet straightaway..I did the cleaning up..My lil nephew again watched sadly..then he said,"I am scared..Granny is sick.."..Of coz I coaxed him not to be sad..nothing to worry..Haiiiizzzzzzzzzz..Why no one came to fetch my lil nephew..now he has to witness such incident. After cleaning up, he still stared at the floor where the shit splattered..I told him,Ï have cleaned it..even disinfected the floor..No longer dirty..Can walk..Don't worry, ok.."..He just nodded..Hopefully he understands what I meant..

As Christmas is approaching..lets searching for the feeling of joy and happiness on this festive season..Some people getting BONUS this month (NOT me!!) so, be happy and smile all the way to the shopping malls..Jingle all the way, folks..I jiggle my fats all the way to shopping malls just window-shopping..Ahakz..at something rather than nothing..

WHAT I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR???
Can I say - YOU??? Hehehehehe..I know I can't have my American buddies - William and Tim to be around..so, for my Christmas gift this year - again, I just want to eat with my beloved ones..my two friends in Singapore..that's enough for me..Wish can eat with William and Tim too..Well, I shall eat my foods for Christmas and remember them in my prayers..Can??

Back to work...cya!