Thursday 8 December 2016

DOWN...BUT RUNNING!!!

It has been almost a week having this crazy flu..Started last Saturday with a pain in my throat..slowly sore throat which made my voice sound slightly like chipmunks..more to Theodore..I know..that's weird especially when people around me as if purposely wanna talk to me..Helloooooooo..Go away!! Don't talk to me..huh! Then, Saturday night came in the high fever..I was shivering eventhough not switching on the fan in my room..suddenly felt like winter in Sydney...can't say winter in Europe - that would make me FROZEN..and I am NOT that blue Elsa..hehehehehehe..

Sunday night I was thinking how am I going to work tomorrow..HOW??? I had sore throat with phelgm, high fever and NOW, running now..My nose is like a 24-hours running water tap..Deeeeerrrrrr...I was in despair..What my ex-HARLEM commented??? "Drink alot of water..Your annual sick indeed always terrible..but I love the way you sound..like talking to chippet.."...whoahahahahhaha...huhuhuhuhuhu..NOT FUNNY, sayang!

Monday, I still went to work..with hope that I did not collapse at work bcoz they would need a crane to lift me up and out of the building...whoahahahahhaha...I survived Monday being sick..Then, came the night when I had a severe migraine which indeed making me nausea..I looked around me..Hmmmm..I still could not see my late boyfriend, Andy..eventhough my heart kept asking,"Is the time right?? Am I going home tonight, God??"...neeeeaaaayyyy..Not this time around..Dream on..I survived Monday night and woke up on Tuesday feeling weird and odd to find myself still breathing..still having running nose..but no migraine and no fever..Hooooorrraaaaaayyyy???? Not yet..Still very sick..Now with another sickness - COUGHING!

I kept coughing at the wrong place in front of the wrong person..in my boss's room..in front of my boss and my cuzzin Lynn..Today - Thursday, Lynn told me she feels like having FLU!!! Virus attack SUCCESSFUL! Indeed I am EVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLL...well, I can't help myself from sharing what I have right now..my sickness..Sorry laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah to all people around me..Until death do I apart from my work..so, sick like crap also I have to go to work..I need to pay my bills...Santaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I need a rich sugardaddy to foot my bills...huhuhuhuhuhuhu..there's none for me bcoz I am VERY FAT right now!..Nevermind..Whatever..

HOW AM I TODAY???

Still coughing like crazy woman..Still sniff sniff sniiiiiiifffff controlling my pathetic nose..Pray for my speedy recovery, angels...Angels are so near GOD..so, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP me..Thank you..Kamsamnida..Arigato..Merci..Gracias..Danke..terimakasih..Xia-Xia..I am still at work..it is my lunch time..

Cya...

*Love yourself more than others bcoz only you can do that..*

Blog adjourned???? heheheheheheheheh..