Monday 26 December 2016

NO MORE..WAKE ME UP BEFORE YOU GO GO..MY GEORGIE..

Christmas Day..It was such a peaceful day for me in SG..In the morning I went to the market with my mom after skipping the routine yesterday..ahakz..I spend my Saturday just doing my laundry and sleeping..Really catched up with sleep..what else can I do??
Christmas, I just spend my day eating, sleeping and watching television..What more can I do, right?? I am all alone in SG on Christmas Day..

Then today, I was shocked to know that my favourite hottie - George Michael has passed away on Christmas Day..My FREEDOM man is GONE..My Georgie no longer around to entertain the world..huhuhuhuhu..Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????

I got to know him when I saw his music video - WAKE ME UP BEFORE YOU GO GO..back in my elementary school..I meant my last year at elementary school..I love his hairstyle..It took me years to get the same hairstyle bcoz not all hairdressers were talented when layering my thick hair..then, I fall in love deeply with his song - FREEDOM! Yeah that's one of the factors that inspired me to be someone who has freedom and no longer being controlled by my tyrant lil sister and over-protected by my parents and other siblings until it caused great suffocation to me..ahakz..

To my Georgie (Please don't mind me calling you that),
May your soul rest in peace there..
You have entertained all of us greatly awesomely..
You will always be loved and missed by all people who love you..
It is indeed a get loss to lose you..
But I know that you will be ok at 'home'..
Be happy that you are 'home' at last..
Ameeeen..
We love you, George Michael..

A Christmas Day which saddened us..with the loss of such a great talent..
But it is still such a beautiful day..bcoz..George MIchael returned home to be with Lord on such a great and holy day..