Friday 25 November 2016

TALKING TO YOURSELF????

Few weeks ago, I was in a bus on my way home from work..when a passenger sat two seats away in front of me..Many other passengers who board the bus would glanced at him..WHY? Bcoz he was talking to "someone invisible" in front of him..seriously this passenger and his "invisible buddy" had a good conversation..which of course attracted many eyes in the bus..As for me, I just smiled faintly and sighed..Maybe the stress in his life just by living in this island causing this kind of outcome on him..Pity, right???..I sighed again..That's life!

Life in Singapore can be toughest to some people..not only complicated but disasturous at times..I do feel the stress of living in this MOST EXPENSIVE COST OF LIVING island at times..especially during my unemployment in the past..that's when the idea of committing suicide came into my mindset..huhuhuhuhu..Many just thought I am attention-seeker when the fact is - I just felt suicidally stressful in Singapore without a job..Those who NEVER being unemployed after an employment ended will NEVER know how it feels..So, all they can do are judging people like me..

Don't worry so much about my suicidal mood swing or unofficially diagnosed BIPOLAR DISORDER..I am still alive, right?? Well, no matter how many attempts to commit suicide done in the past, I am still so much alive right now..Until I, myself FED-UP repeating those suicidal attempts again and again..so, I stopped! I just learnt to live as long as GOD needs/wants me to live..eventhough seeing the same things around me and doing the same things over and over again in life at times really driving me BORED! NOTHING NEW!..Hehehehehe..