Friday 25 November 2016

NON-SMOKER..NOT A DRINKER..

When new people came to know my "Wild" activities in the past, they always prompted whether I used to smoke and drink..My reply always shocked them..bcoz so far I have never smoke a single cigarette and drink a glass of wine..I am not sure about the future..right now, I never smoke or/and drink liquor.

My LAME REASONS..???

Back during my schooldays, many of my schoolmates started smoking at earliest age of 10..and drink by 14..but not me..I always claimed that I was too poor to afford a miserable cigarette..and by the time I started clubbing, I always not so into liquor due to its smell..I am very particular about smell..How I know what it smells like..almost all my exes (exclude Paul Crispin) smoke cigarette..a few even smoked Cuban cigar..when comes to drinking, several exes and Harlem used to be heavy drinkers..Not rowdy though..In the past, I would tell them to brush their teeth after drinking beer or whatever liquor before even dare to hug and kiss me..Yes! At first they were a bit offended but I don't give a damn about that..NO COMPROMISE! Thereafter they understand and respect my firm standing and automatically know what to do after session of drinking beer..

Once a Malay woman colleague at work did tried to trick me into drinking Bourbon Coke while having nightlife at HRC, Singapore..I was aware of such drinks as I have exes who drink..but it was my Filipino colleague who told me about that Malay colleague's intention and told me not to drink what's been served in front of me..Thank you, AJ..I just smiled faintly..sad a bit..betrayal is just a part in my life..Yes! Some clubber friends labelled me as "Wet Blanket" due to me not joining them smoking and drinking..To me, they can call me anything they want..My reply always stunned them..I always replied,"A great friend will never force his/her friends do what the friend not willing to do.."..that's when they apologised to me..

Until this blog is written, I am still not a smoker and drinker..as I cannot predict the future, I shall not guarantee anything like smoking and drinking..Still, I admit that I am still too poor to buy a pack of cigarette and too fussy about the smell of booz...Cheeeeeeerrrrzzz...