Saturday 26 November 2016

MY LIFE IS LIKE A SONG..

Nowadays, my life is like a song..A great song sang by Craig David.."Walking away"..Millenials, just google the song title..listen in YouTube..listen carefully to its lyric..You will know what I am trying to say here about my life..

Walking away from something unhappy is the best solution besides laughing at the unhappiness..Yes! Never walk away from problems as it will haunts you down..I always try my best to solve all my problems in life..I am just walking away from the people who create those UNNECESSARY problems in my life..One of the problems those people created for me is my marital status - UNMARRIED! Yes! It is so ridiculous and pathetic but that's always the issue with some people around me..Me being unmarried becomes like a huge problem to them..even my lil sister stating in her blog (in the past..which my eldest sis informed me) that my UNMARRIED status is a HUGE BURDEN to the family as relatives and close friends always INTERROGATING her for reason why I am not married..why I chose to stay unmarried..When confronted, they always gave the same lame reason - they are concerned about me being all alone without a spouse..over-concerned about my happiness in life with assumption that without a marriage, a person like me can NEVER be happy in life..which I totally DISAGREE bcoz many of my married friends expressed their unhappiness having a spouse who is irresponsible and not getting involved in the marriage..pushing all responsibilities to the wifey instead of sharing together as a couple..So, what makes MARRIAGE a guarantee to any humans including me to be happy??? I am not angry - I am just stating fact in life..reality which not always sweet but always bitter..

To me personally - I, myself determined my own happiness in life..Not a marriage..Not a husband..Not a child..What always making me slightly unhappy at an occasion is people who assumed that they know me well enough to judge me..commenting that I can never be happily unmarried..which of coz, I just laugh each time they started urging me to find someone to be married with..Haiiiizzz..I can only sigh..

Walking away in my life always referring to my action to stay away from people who can never understand me..why I lead my life in this manner..different from "Normal" people like them..by the way, what is "NORMAL" actually???..Hehehehehehe..Yes! I always walking away from people who are nosey..always trying to dig into my life so that they have something to badmouth or spread as rumours to other people out there...that's why I always quiet when I am with people of that kind..besides I have nothing nice to say to them in another way..ahakz..To me, people can only assume and judge about other people who have different lifestyle as them..either they are plain busybodies or just unhappy with their own life and wanted to make others' lives unhappy too..

Many said that they are concerned about me being unmarried but none steps forward to lend a helping hand when I needed financial assistance..indeed, NO MONEY NO TALK..TALKING IS EASY WHEREAS ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS..Haiiiizzz..That's why some people are just a "Hi"and "Bye" to me in my life..bcoz not all people in this world matters to me..eventhough they can be related to me by blood - siblings and relatives..I am not GOD, I am just human being..Some people like me; many people despise me just bcoz I chose to stay unmarried. Personally when these people approached me, I just smiled and walked away..say nothing than "Hi"and "Bye"..Well, they deserved such treatment from me anyway...for being judgmental towards me..Whenever these people walk passed me without looking at me as acknowledgment, I just ignored their existence there..

Indeed my nowadays life is all about walking away..walking away from people who are toxics..who making me sick..who just trying to squeeze all my energy out of myself..I am walking away bcoz I deserved peace in my life..I am walking away from people who do not love me as who I am - a SPINSTER!..I am walking away from everything that pour in unhappiness and negativities into my life..I am just happy with whoever left in my life who can accept my choice of life..I am thankful that there are still one or two people in my life who understand me..who just be by my sides bcoz I am who I am..who do not what me to change into someone else...


***..1 month to Christmas..Yipppeeeee...Counting down to New Year too...***