Friday 25 November 2016

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Heard a voice calling out my name..and I just replied,"Go away..Go back to where you came from..I do not disturb you so, you better do not disturb me too.."..That's how I communicate each time I feel ''something" surrounding me..in thin air..spirit..good or bad..always, I just feel calmness after saying that statement to whoever around me who is INVISIBLE to my eyes..I don't know why they love me..I meant spirits or ghosts..

Then, I fell asleep and dreamt to be in one of the cafes in Tuscany, Italy..somewhere I had visited more than 10 years ago..Winter trip in Europe..ahakz..In my dream, I saw my old classmate - Sofian Said..Seriously, I have not meet him eversince I left high school in 1992..Hmmmm..did connected to him once in 2008 or 2009 via FB - where else, right?? But after that I deactivated that FB account and created new account which I barred all relatives and high schoolfriends who are quite nosey and opinionated about my life as a single and unmarried one..ahakz..I just do not know what these people's problem to be unhappy about me being not married like them..haiiiiizzzz...

Back to my dream - I saw Sofian so relaxed in that cafe..the best part - I was at the other end of the cafe..not realising his existence there..That's so me when I am at overseas..M.Y.O.B all the times..I just enjoying the trip and prefer not to be intruding into anyone's privacy..hahahahaha..

I do not know why I dreamt of this classmate of mine but I just prayed that Sofian is OK..blessed with lots of joy and happiness..the last time connected to him, he was still single and unmarried..who knows now he has found the 'one' for himself..hmmmmm...

When I was awakened by my crazy alarm on my phone, I smelt something fragrant..like those shredded screwpine leave which used in funeral..Is someone going to die at the soonest??? Hmmmmm...maybe..don't know who..wish I am the one..Not being suicidal or whatsoever..Just tired of this world..common sky..common earth..days and year around looking at the same thing repetitiously..whoahahaha...

Back to work..It is Friday! Hopefully everything will be better than yesterday..Just a hope..that's all I can do in life..Hope..Hope..Hope.................