The difference between the OLD me & the NEW me..
The OLD me..
Eventhough she has a great temper, she was the MOST KINDEST person any humans would love to have..Always there for her friends..Never ever take any sarcasm of others to heart..Always sincerely forgiving..Very caring..Very loving..Not into debate..Always friendly to everyone even if that person hurts her feelings..Only cried if being betrayed or cheated by others..Never confront the culprits whatsoever..Always SURRENDERED aka "REDHA", "PASRAH" & "TAWAKKAL"..Very simple girl-next-door!
The NEW me?
Just summarise in one statement - DON'T MESS WITH ME! That's all I can say..
After what had happened in the past, I changed to be a straightforward & blunt person..I prefer to keep quiet while others boasting out loud about their lives..Never ever ask my opinions thereafter bcoz my response will definitely speared thru' your heart..I will pin-point what I feel wrong this & that..I don't like to beat around the bush as I prefer to shoot straight on the face..I don't like to waste anyone's time so, no one should waste my time either!
Doing business with me?
If you do business with me, be honest ALWAYS..Cheating on my money aint getting yourself the award of the BEST SELLER in this world anyway & no repeat order from me - that's for sure! I understand why people do business so, business people need to understand why I invested my money on their products when I can use my money on something else..
Also, deliver what you promised & what I have paid for..bcoz I have no time for excuses after excuses & then hocus pocus seller disappeared with my hard-earned money..Im not saying that Im the poorest but Im not the richest in this world either..My surname is NOT Copperfield or Blain; I am not into magic..Just remember that God sees what you did to me..Karma/Kifarah is on her way to you..Don't cheat on me!
Alhamdulillah these past years, those sellers I know did delivered as per promised..honest sellers..All the best for their businesses..
When comes to friendship, I dislike PART-TIMERS..Those who only around when I can feed their needs but not around anymore the minute they found others..To me, friendship works both ways - I help you; you help me..Don't take advantage..Don't take anyone for granted..
I am NOT interested in those friends who disappear after getting themselves married & reappear after they got themselves a divorce or a spouse's death certificate..I don't have time to pity or sympathy those who were never there for me when I needed them just bcoz of a marriage!
Im also not into friends who pushing me down secretly bcoz I always rise higher than them..then, badmouthing me to my man (He does not listen to anyone except me..Get it?? Nice try, my dear!) & conveying all my statements or what I ordered online to my siblings & relatives who will tell my parents..especially my mom - SHE DOES NOT CARE what I say to others bcoz my mom knows that unless being provoked, her daughter will not offend anyone's feelings but once provoked, she knows what her daughter is capable of..also, what I shopped online & offline as long as I pay SP on time..OMG! WTF..What's wrong with all these people???!!!..If you are such despicable human being, JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME!
That's why nowadays my friendship circle is so tiny..Each of them have purposes towards my life..My man, my "cousins", my American, my French, my "Makan Kakis" & my online sellers..Ive no other friends..I prefer tiny circle rather than huge circle where everyone backstabbing each other!
Lastly, the NEW me is not afraid to confront & tell off anyone who try to be funny..especially at work..I work to earn money to pay my bills & trips..NOT to find BFF & whatever FF that follows..
I don't believe in backstabbing or licking boss's balls to go up the corporate ladder to the TOP Management..I just do my best & trust in God's will..I give chances to those inexperienced ones..Always willing to train them..Im not a person who judge your intellectuality based on how many "A" you have on your certificates..I work best with male bosses who has liberal thinking & NOT those who are racist! I wear mostly BLACK to work..If anyone object to me, I always said - OBJECTION OVER RULE!
My mom always said,"I will never win when talking to a lawyer..And I have a daughter who is one!"..That's the NEW me...Defensive & EXTREMELY stubborn..or in my positive words - INDEPENDENT & STRONG-WILLED!