Sunday, 27 December 2015

TALK...TALK...LAUGH...LAUGH...

"Why I stick with you?
Bcoz you are the only Asian Muslim man who is willing to accept me as who I am even when you had the chances to choose a great beauty..

I still do remember when you called me after the 1st date - asking me for the 2nd date..I was like - "Wow! That handsome biker asking me out again..Wow!"..He even has 6-pack..oooollllllaaaaalaaaaa..A hunk with a fatty bom bom..what a great combination indeed!!!

Don't you know that back then (during my teens days) most Asian Muslim men NEVER called back after the 1st date with me..Surprisingly, you did! 

Then while my other guys would entertained, focused & fallen for my lil sister then dumped me aside..I know my lil sister was skinny (now she's fat too!!!) & fair-skinned which many Asian Muslim men are crazy about..BUT you found my lil sister kinda pushy & demanding lil spoilt bratz aka "mengeletis & terlebih manja tak kena tempat"..

I was happiest that at last, there's a man who is MORE into me than into any of my sisters especially that spoilt bratz (Now she hates me for being the spoilt bratz..what a joke! Talk to my hand then, Bimbo! Hahahahaha)

Remembering all that you have done back then, that's the reason why I am still here..with you..No regret..I don't care what others are trying to tell me to stop meeting you..Bcoz to me - inshaaaa Allah, in Singapore, you will forever be around in my life as long as you still need me to be around in your life..

Yes! You should know by now how most people around us are always pin-pointing the differences between us.."He is not educated; You are educated..He's married; you should find other eligible & available men..many out there"..blah blah blah..Hehehehe..

My question is always - WHERE ARE THOSE SO-CALLED ELIGIBLE & AVAILABLE ASIAN MUSLIM MEN?? I know there are many Asian Muslim men out there but I doubt there's any who can accepts me like you have done over the years..Best part, you hate my skinny body bcoz you felt as if others are telling you that you can't afford to feed me well..You were unhappy when I was skinny back then..I saw that in you!

Majority Asian Muslim men only want to show-off SUPERMODEL lookalike girlfriend to their buddies & NOT someone FAT like me..whom many have despised in the past! I no longer angry with such bitter reality bcoz to me right now, if a man doesn't need me; why should I need him?? The days when I listened to men asking me to lose weight & remain at 50kg & below is OVER..ENDED..I don't need a dictator to tell me how much my body MUST weigh before he can walks with me & be seen in public..NO MORE..Either take me as who I am or LEAVE ME ALONE!

It doesn't bother me at all about those 'objection'..All I can see - You have accepted me when I was only a plain looking & fat schoolgirl whom many boys & men have dumped me either bcoz Im fat or my face was pimply or both..Due to that, Inshaaa Allah, I will continue to accept you as who you are, even if Im just a fat Legal Counsel or CEO in the future..You don't need to worry about me forgetting your existence in my life..Inshaaa Allah, I will remember your kindness as long as I live! Well, only YOU can drive my red Ferrari & no one else, remember???

Im notty, yes, I am..I flirt around, yes, I love that..But Im loyal bcoz until now - in Singapore, my choice of a husband is still you..especially after that British fella failed flat in making me change my mind about who should be my future husband..Just imagine this - a British CEO can't even outbeat you in loving me..hehehe..Whoahahahahaaa..", my statements to him last night..

His reply,"Thanks to you..I am aware of those people who always drove you nuts each time they brought up the issue of you being more educated than me..Alhamdulillah..It does not move you a bit away from me..You always act blur..

Also, great thanks to all those men who dumped you just bcoz you are fat..They are just bunch of losers whom you should not remember..but I know that you remember them bcoz of the bad things they did to you, you are at where you are right now..They demanded only skinny women then once married, they regretted..Haiiiyyaaa..Your exes are all like that..Highly educated but no common sense..A hole is just a hole..no diamond shape..no triangle bermuda shape..No king of spade kinda shape..all come with the same shape..PATHETIC exes of yours! hahahahaha..

I won't be here if you are not loyal..bcoz indeed your flirting & notty attitudes really drove me crazy & challenged my patience once upon a time ago..But that's just you being yourself..So, I just accepted it all as parts of you growing up!"

I always remember the kindness of humans around me..I also NEVER forget the worst treatments other humans gave me in life..BALANCED..I am NO saint..I am just human..The goodness motivates me further in life especially after a downfall..The badness making me stronger & more fierce in fighting my way thru' in life & to the top phase of my career..That's why I need both POSITIVE & NEGATIVE in life..to nailed me down to the ground!

#AholeIsJustAhole..
#GetOverItPsycho..