So far..over the years..to be in a love relationship or commitment with a man have been tiring to me..
Each time Im in a relationship; even without him asking me to do it, I would always worry about how I look while standing & walking besides him..Even if he's just in jeans & t-shirt, I would still wanted to look fabulous so that when others see us with their comments,"Wow! Your girlfriend looks hot!"..
I would spend far too much time at the beauty salon, shopping spree for cosmetics & great clothings! The minute I saw myself flabby fat, I would start to think & think deeply until migraine - about all the remedies to lose weight..
I then would go on a strict diet..I started running at the part again..I seriously hate myself (blame on me) when my man was talking with his female colleagues in a gatherings bcoz I felt that my man was embarassed of my existence there eventhough the fact is - he did not feel that way..
I only loved when his colleagues said,"How come she can like you?"..then, my man would made a huge fuss about it the minute we reached home..Jealous him..hehehehe..I seemed to love that..eventhough I have to coax him by saying,"Haiyaaa..Consider yourself like the MOST charming man in the world bcoz a hot girl like me loves yoy like crazy..Which colleagues of yours have a girlfriend or wife as hot & sexy as me??!!! Only you..You should be proud of your hidden talent, you know!"..hehehehe..It works all the times..
I also think that I spend more money when I was in a relationship than I am in singlehood & no specific relationship with any men..I also got migraine more while in a relationship with any men..My health was indeed at risk each time I am in a relationship with a man..as if men causing HAZARD to me!
Alhamdulillah..When God snatched my British boyfriend back; at last I managed to sit down & think about what's the next step..Jump into another relationship (at that moment I got to know a Danish guy & I was willing to give up everything in Singapore for him) or stay single forever & travel around the world slowly..well, so far Ive never heard of any women who are dead due to no man wants & needs her..
So, I chose the latter..That's why I love to travel nowadays..I work just bcoz I need to travel..Yes! Some married women asked me,"You non-stop think about travelling!..hehehehe..What mire can I do, right???
Im just sticking with Harlem - a man whom I know well enough that I will not marry him ever..as long as his wife still alive! hmmmmm..maybe even if she's dead, I will not marry him..bcoz I don't see marriage as an important part of my life anymore..So far, migraine rarely "visits" me nowadays...Syukran..alhamdulillah..Amiiiin..My choice is the best for me!