Friday 13 January 2017

SHE FELL DOWN..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday, she fell down at the market so, the whole entire day of yesterday she was in bed suffering asthma attack. That's what happened when she got shocked over something. That's why too I rarely share any major problems in my life with her - I just DO NOT WANT her to worry for nothing.

Back to her fall yesterday.

I told her..so many times NOT to go to the market which located around 3-4 bus-stops from my place ALONE..but as usual, she NEVER listens. At 70 and with her NOT SO GOOD health condition, I cannot simply agreed to allow her to go anywhere alone actually but I cannot keep her "imprisoned" at home, can I??

HER DEFENCE:
He did boarded the same feeder bus as her but they went separate ways upon alighting from the bus.

I could only sighed bcoz WHAT MORE CAN I SAY or DO, right??? One party refused to listen..Another party refused to be sympathetic and caring towards others..WHAT MORE CAN I SAY or DO??? Tell me..

Earlier today - morning..She claimed still having the asthma attack and feeling weak. I told her AGAIN (for umpteen times before this) that she SHOULD NOT go to the market ALONE..Wait until the weekends or someone CARING ENOUGH to be available to accompany her to the market. Also informed her that the 2 fridges in the kitchen are already full of foods so, NO NEED to worry about anyone dying of starvation at home..If there is any death due to starvation at home, that person is either on CRAZY CRASH DIET or on PROTEST for nothing or just being FUSSY EATER..

Added to that I told her to GIVE UP on her "BABYSITTING SERVICE" if she still CANNOT recover from her sickness at the soonest. JUST GIVE UP..She sighed..more sighed..SADLY..I know she is sad..I know she will NEVER GIVES UP on her "BABYSITTING SERVICE" bcoz that's her favourite pastime..

Some people commented that being SINGLE & UNMARRIED is an easy life..no problem..THEIR CUCKOO HEAD aaaaah!!! My life is NEVER an easy life..GET IT???!!!

I REST MY CASE!