Saturday 7 January 2017

AFTER I DIE..THE DIALOGUE..

Some people:
What do you hope for others to say after you die?

Me:
Not others..I don't care about others..I only hope someone closest to me will say this after my death..

"Days towards her death, she did changed alot..She mellowed down alot..She has lived a private life for years beforehand..Towards the last days of her life, she was more jovial and happier..Always excited..Her face was glowing as if she was going on a first date..

On that Friday - the last day of her life, she managed to see another sunrise with her most sweetest and widest smile on her face..That's her favourite - seeing sunrise..

As Friday went towards late morning, she said that she was very sleepy so, she fall asleep in her bed..That's the last time she was seen alive..She passed away peacefully..She looked so peaceful..as if she was sleeping and not dead..

At last her last wish and dream came true..to be dead on Friday bcoz she once said that she loves Friday all her life..and also, she was born on Friday..

Lets stop talking bad about her..I think she has had enough all her life that people are always talking bad or questioning her actions..until she has grown tired of it..Lets just remember the good parts of her..Lets just pray for her soul to rest in peace at home with God..Ameeeen.."..

I hope my ex-Harlem will be that someone closest to say this..I hope he will be by my side on my last day being alive..like he has always been there for me whenever I needed someone to be by my side all these years..If this hope of mine comes true, may he be blessed with more greatness in life..Ameeeen..

Some people:
*Shocked*