Sunday 11 December 2016

MOVIE - SUNDAY - MALEFICENT

Picture belongs to an unknown online site

Sunday..Flu subsided..I managed to update my "manual" personal diary..That's for me to know and for others to find out..whoahahahahha..I have alot of past diaries..when I read it all, I just laughed..some parts I did cried..especially the part when I broke up with Paul Crispin..Very saaaaaaaaaad..but nevermind..that's the past anyway..

So, Sunday - today at last..YES! At last I watched the movie - MALEFICENT..indeed a great movie which my former buddy Zul refused to accompany me to watch..notty boy..hehehehehe..The movie was great..bcoz I love Angelina Jolie..I am adventurous like her but I am not as skinny like her..I am NOT blessed with atheletic body..deeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr...But I love what she did..those charity..those adopted children..If only I am as rich as her, I would adopt alot of children from those under developed countries..despite skincolours..At least she was once "Mrs Brad Pitt"..but me, I am no one's MRS..that the difference..I would love to jump out of a plane..mountain climbing..ride scrambler..that's my very first love of motorbike - scrambler..but again, I have no riding licences..huhuhuhu..I also would love to learn how to shoot..ride a horse (Are you crazy, De??? You are too heavy for the horse..ahakz...Bluek!!!)..also, besides my love for Ferraris, I love Jeeps..those 4-wheeled bulky vehicle which can drive thru' desert...kekekekekeke...

Now I know who is MALEFICENT..If I am her, I do not curse the child..I would just kill the father (King Stephen)..and curse him with slow death..whoahahahahahaha...*evil laugh*..Indeed when it is painful to be betrayed in love..by the person you trust alot..deeeeeerrrrrrrrr...Hmmm..still, none of my exes are cursed or dead mysteriously so far..THEY ARE SO DAMN LUCKY!!!!..or I am just TOO KIND not to seek revenge against them..hehehehehehehe..

Anyway, I did enjoyed the movie..I would watch it over and over again..no doubt about it..Next time around, I would have a bucket of ice-cream to accompany me..yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy..

Signing off,
Shasha De William..