Tuesday 22 November 2016

JUST A SIGH

I am just wondering WHY is it so hard for some people to accept the existing fact that some other people are just NOT meant to be in a marriage..Hmmmm..Maybe in Asian context, marriage is like a compulsory in one's life..I admitted that in the past I also think the same like other Asian..However, after the last relationship I had with a British man; I just came to a conclusion that marriage is not the main thing die-die I must have in life..I am not suggesting that all people to follow my footstep bcoz I believe that we rule our own life..ahakz..

I am not saying that I am anti-men whatsoever..NO! To me personally, I have given my all in the past relationships which DID NOT worked for me..when I reached the age 40, I told myself that I need to stop wanting and needing a marriage..all I need is to be happy as who I am..Marriage is not my kind of thing in life, so be it..I need to be happy as who I am rather than be miserable in a marriage which is sooooooooooooo wrong for me..If there is a marriage for me - it is OK..I just accept what God has fated to be mine..BUT..if marriage is not meant for me, I am self-declared happy spinster for life..No marriage does not mean NO man in my life..Well, I always fine having some men around in my life for fun..Life is too short to be boring..And I always believe that I am and will be happy just doing what making me happy in life..no matter what some people around me are talking about me behind my back..Only I know what is best for me, myself and my life.